Our heritage

Our heritage

Saturday, October 26, 2019

McCague, Kelly - DRAWING, MIXED MEDIA, PAINTING

This is my third Culture Crawl! I am an illustrator and a painter. I work mainly with ink, charcoal and acrylic paint. I am really excited to be a part of Octopus Studios. I completed two Continuing Studies Certificate Programs; Commercial Illustration and a Children's Books Illustration, from Emily Carr University in 2017. I split my time between acrylic painting, and illustrating/cartooning. I paint abstract backgrounds and then find an image (usually a portrait or animal) and add it to my painting to complete my vision. My illustration ranges from fun cartoons to being political. I love learning, so I have started experimenting with fluid pour painting and glass painting as well.

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM













No comments: