Our heritage

Our heritage

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

You + Me Candles

You + Me Candles Growing up in Revelstoke, BC I have always had a passion for creating. Wanting to know how things are created and trying new ideas. Candles have always been a love of mine but 7 years ago I was found out that a a lot of the candles that I owned were made out of petroleum and used lead wicks. My partner was diagnosed with ALS and we eliminated all toxins from our home to help him deal with his illness. Since then I have been on the hunt for a clean burning candle. I did a lot of research with the different types of wax and choose a premium unique apricot and coconut blend. I only use 100% cotton wicks and cosmetic-grade fine fragrance oils. The fragrances I used are all phthalate free. Each candle is made in small batches and poured by hand in Vancouver, BC.

No comments: